Pink Ops™ – It’s the New Black Ops
Instruction/Training for Women Exclusively
It is not that the guys and the gals learn differently (ask any woman and she’ll tell you that women are smarter than men).
It is not that the guys and the gals cannot learn together in groups.
It is that – in the real world – the guys and the gals DO NOT learn (well) together in groups (and it is mostly the guys’ fault).
We’re not being “sexist” here…
- The NRA has a whole set of programs designed for “The Ladies!”: http://women.nra.org/
- The FBI has programs exclusive to women: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/may/women-agents_051612 and https://www.fbijobs.gov/115.asp
- North Carolina has several Female/Women Law Enforcement Associations and dedicated training programs: http://nclewa.com/ and http://ncja.ncdoj.gov/3714.aspx and http://ncja.ncdoj.gov/Firearms-for-Female-Officers.aspx
OK, we’re sort of being “sexist” here… but we feel that’s just another label (name) for being “realists”. Why “women only” programs work at IMFs (sorry guys, here it comes):
- Guys (men) tend to get a little (or a lot) “Show-Off-Ey” or “Know-It-All-Ey” in the presence of women – not conducive to learning.
- Guys (men) tend to get a little (or a lot) “take over the class-ey” in the presence of women – not conductive to learning.
- Guys (men) tend to get a lot (or a whole lot) “brag-ey, touch-ey, flirty-ey” in the presence of women – not conductive to learning.
- Guys (men) tend to get very, very “chatty” and “competitive” (and then competition chattiness [tales of the good ole days] ensues) in the presence of women – not at all conductive to learning.
Your turn girls:
- Women tend to get “shut-down, shy, withdrawn and timid” around bragging, know it all men. (Oh how mistaken the guys are about the meaning of those long, deep, through-the-teeth sighs.)
- Women tend (yes, even in the new millennium) to “yield” to the egos of men. (They will not “raise their hand and give the correct answer to a question” because the men want so earnestly to answer first, loud, and usually wrong with a long tale about “…the time that I…”)
- Women tend (yes, even in the new millennium) to get “quite pleased” about being “the focus of male attention” and/or the “cause of male distraction” – it is what it is; and it is not conducive to learning.
So, all “semi-sexism” aside, IMFs Corporation coordinates courses, classes and instruction programs for Women (of any age) ONLY. Contact us or check the posts and schedule for Pink Ops™ opportunities.
A unique opportunity: IMFs would like to develop the first Pink Operator – a woman who likes the shooting sports and wants to become a women’s defense and firearms instructor/trainer. Are you that gal? Contact IMFs.
Don’t feel left out guys, we’ll do Old Boys Club (men only) stuff if you want us to.