Wednesday, November 18, 2015 through Saturday, November 21, 2015 we will be conducting a North Carolina Private Protective Services Firearms Training Class/Course. This is a Full Certification course for handguns and shotguns, and handgun re-certification will be conducted on the third day.
Complete course schedule and requirements here (Adobe PDF document):
The cost per participant/student:
– Full Course Handgun Only: $200.00 + $20 Range Fee
– Full Course Handgun and Shotgun: $250 + $20 Range Fee
– Re-Certification: $60 + $20 Range Fee
* The cost is lower for Absolute Contracting Services (ACS) employees.
* Full Course fees must be paid by Tuesday November 17, 2015.
* Re-Certification fees must be paid by Thursday November 19, 2015.
Contact IMFs Corp to sign up or for more information:
(910) 892 – 1616
(Do not contact ACS or H2O, IMFs is the “coordinator” for this course.)
This class/course is being hosted by Absolute Contracting Services at their 115 North Wilson Avenue, Dunn, NC location.
Range training and Qualification is to be at H2O Fowl Farms. This is an outdoor range. All early weather reports have cool-to-cold temperatures predicted for November 20-21. Dress appropriately and be prepared to draw your gun from whatever “warm clothes” you wear.
H2O’s website: http://h2ofowlfarmsnc.com/